Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Modded Mazda CX-7 Cruising and 0-60 in hot humid weather

I know some of you may dislike the music playing, but I got bored so I turned on the music I just downloaded before I got into my car.. Before I mention any specs, I'll have to mention some of the problems with my car. I have an oil change that was due 300 miles ago, so I was reluctant to go out and speed around, but I did anyways, and I have a rattle with the exhaust, due to hitting an ABNORMALLY HUGE speed bump. Already tightened everything but with no success, but I have a feeling that going under there and seeing what it's bumping into will remove the noise. And now onto the details (there isn't much. The CX-7 isn't a race car, after all): -White 2007 CX-7 GT AWD w/ Tech -Corksport Power Series TBE -20"x8.5 Enkei RAZR -255/45/20 Spec-x -AEM SRI -Autoexe Strut Tower Bar -Forge BPV Useless mods (some of which aren't even mods at all): -Turbo badge under the CX-7 at the back -NEO iPod adaptor (which works great with my iphone 3G) -V1 Radar detector (probably saved me like $5000 and some jail time) Like the title says, it was about 90 degrees outside and HUMID. We all know there are stock TMIC issues (Will be getting aftermarket ETS intercooler soon) so please be gentle with your comments about the 0-60 :) If you listen closely, you can hear the intake and the blowout valve, but the exhaust... I'm not sure. It's really obvious to me since I'm actually there in the cabin and all, but without a camera with good low frequency response, I fear that you can not actually tell ...

Thanks To : Health and Personal Care Tom Tom GPS HP Pavilion Laptop Review

No comments:

Post a Comment