Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Car (part 1 of 2) - 2001 Toyota Camry Modified

www.RaulFernandezPhotography.com I did all the modifications myself, except the lambo door hinges and the exhaust (welding was required). Here's a four and a half minute video of my car: a 2001 Toyota Camry Modified. I did it while it was fairly dark so you can see the lights better. In this video, you see the Lambo doors, underbody kit, all the lights I have on the car, the carbon fiber hood, the cold air intake (custom K&N + Injen), the exhaust (Flowmaster S40), my DVD head unit, the A-pillar gagues, the Halo's, and the Altezza lights. • Flowmaster S40 exhaust (one of two things I needed help installing) • NGK Iridium plugs • Cross drilled rotors • Ceramic brake pads • Strut bar • Stage 1 clutch (5-speed manual) • Halo headlights • Clear corner lights • Altezza rear lights • High performance tint (20% back, and all four doors, 30% whole front windshield) • Green LED underbody kit (with remote) • CrimeStoppers Alarm system • Phase Linear DVD head unit • A-Pillar gague: oil pressure (still have to figure out how to get this to work) • A-Pillar gague: voltmeter • 2 rear neons with strobes (connected to switches) • Aftermarket foglights • VIS Carbon racing hood • Green LED washer nozzles • Light bars (green LED) behind carbon grill, and in front of main grill • Custom made cold air intake (Injen tubes + K&N cone filter). • Lambo doors (one of two things I needed help installing) • 8000k HID lights (2 for low beams, 2 for high beams) • Radar/laser detector • Dual blade ...

Friends Link : Health and Personal Care Tom Tom GPS HP Pavilion Laptop Review

No comments:

Post a Comment