Thursday, March 31, 2011

Laser In The Burbs - RFID Laser Lidar Ladar Radar Network

After finding an abnormally high level of X band in my driveway. I put the radar/laser detector in my house to see what I may be getting inside. The X band went off constantly in my house. I put the "Zapped by X band" Video on Youtube and stated that it mostly was detected in my house. After putting this video out -- and having an attorney send documents to the neighbors asking if they were responsible for my receiving radiation at the level of 10.5 Ghz constantly, Laser started to activate -- constantly. Eventually X Band ceased all together and I was left with laser. Laser at home, laser in my car, laser all over the town in my car. No laser in my two trucks and not in other people's cars, either.

Recommend : Health and Personal Care HP Pavilion Laptop Review Tom Tom GPS

No comments:

Post a Comment